I will start by saying... I'm glad I kinda made you smile :)
I was a little worried on our catch up this morning cause it looked like something was wrong or you were horribly stressed. Which it turned out, you were a little stressed. I don't think you've ever been stressed to the point where you would saying like "don't ask me questions till Wednesday". That was a little concerning but I also understood.
Today for me was a weird one. Cause you weren't on the call, they were asking me a lot more, and for once I answered. LOL!! There were a few times they caught me off guard (which you might be able to spot on the recordings) but all in all, I think the call went quite well. I'm sure you would have probably been a little diplomatic and say that certain things were not in scope and that it's to be decided on another track but I think I got them there in the end.
Outside of work stuff, I'm trying to juggle way too much. The movie club is on its last legs. The badders club has a tournament this weekend and also our xmas party and 15yr anniversary. Started the club in 2007 and it's now 2022. It's quite the milestone. A lot to plan, a lot to sort out, just realised I haven't organised for O to be looked after and I need to sort that out some how. But at the same time, I want to bring him. Too much to think about.
On top of this... I'm now the one helping a friend through high blood pressure. He's stressing out and freaking out cause he's had a lot happen to him this year as well and now to have this on top, I was like... yeah, I can totally relate and told him the stuff I went through. Gave him some advice with foods etc and told him to call me if he ever just felt stressed out and wants to go for a walk.
Then tonight at badders... all hell breaks loose. Someone got so angry that they snapped their racket in half and stormed out. It's been a day and a half.
Oh... the lift in my side of the building is dead... means I probably can't get food delivery till it's fixed. So annoying. (well, i can but they will just make me come down to get it). But might be good on my waist line. lol
Anyway, that's that for today. Tomorrow, the crazy one returns I think and my other project's calls will become a nightmare.
No comments:
Post a Comment