Sunday, November 13, 2022

Three

What a foggy day. One of those days where I wish I could just snuggle up in bed and be spooned... feel the warmth and comfort of someone. Instead, it's the cries of O, urging me to get out of bed and manage the situation.

I still secretly hope you'd show up to a movie sometime but part of me knows it'll never happen. Might be even truer when I eventually shut the club down. I think that part of my life is somewhat over.

Though, movie wise, watched Black Panther: Wakanda Forever this evening and quite enjoyed it. Very nice tribute throughout the movie. Great stinger after the initial credits, nothing at the very end other than the usual words "Black Panther will return".

Got home to find that O managed to destroy a few things. I even think there's a funky smell coming from the office but I'm not quite sure. Hoping it's just the smell of the fog cause I've left that window open but only time will tell... really hope I don't find a surprise...

Oh, I finally had a family call earlier today... ish. They can never really hear me for whatever reason but I can hear them fine. I think it's the speakers on their phone on top of kids playing which makes things difficult. It was my Nephew and Niece's combined birthday. I didn't get an over the phone thank you for the gift from my nephew but I got a message from him (I think it was him) but hers didn't arrive yet... though her birthday isn't due yet, and the gift is still in transit (and as I type this... I got the notification from Aus post that it got delivered). They did have an awesome looking birthday cake though.

As a side note, I'm determined to go through my backlog of TV to binge. Today was The White Lotus (season 1). Really enjoyed that. A little crazy but interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment