Might turn this into a daily post to you and see what that shapes out to be. Maybe... but dunno... the effort. Hahaha! But also knowing you might never find it ;)
Guess what? Dog girl messaged back on the other site. The long shot kinda paid off but at the same time, not sure where I'm going with this any more. I think I've walled myself up again. I got a reasoning and it's understandable but at the same time, there was the insta unfollowing so, it was a little more conscious.
Will see, I've responded in kind and will take it from there.
Had a great day out with O. We were out and about walking for about 4hrs, but at a slowish pace, taking our time to explore new streets and places. When we got home, didn't even finish his dinner and KO'd early.
Oh, finally up to date with So Help Me Todd :) And Quantum Leap. Really like Todd but still wishy washy about Leap. Might see out the season.
No comments:
Post a Comment