I just needed an outlet somewhere that wasn't on Teams or Notes or something :)
I don't know what I'll use this for yet... but I do know that my first post will be a post of thanks.
Thank you. From the bottom of my heart I thank you for coming into my life and being there for me emotionally and professionally. I am forever grateful for all the times we've spent together, the activities, the drinks, the meals, the walks, I will cherish it all.
Thank you for caring for me when I hit my ultra lows. When I was hospitalised... when I got bad news after bad news... when I just couldn't catch a break. I know you have your own issues and insecurities and when you drop them to worry about me, nothing I can say can really express how I feel except, I love you mate.
No comments:
Post a Comment