Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Six

I'm crazy tired but trying to remember to write :)

Up to episode 6 of the final season of The Good Fight. Will be sad when this series ends... but it does feel like it needs to end. I'll need to find a new legal show to watch. Got any recommendations? (Though, I do have a few lined up I think...)

Oh, my slide was kinda used in the end today. He had to edit something but I haven't looked to see what it changed to. Though, it wasn't delivered in anything yet. Guess I'll see tomorrow... but rushed that for no reason!!

I'm really happy you've finished the deliverables and that you finally get to relax a little! I know it sucks to be iced out of comms etc but I'm pretty sure you've done all you can do and I'm sure you've done an amazing job because everything you do is amazing.

Get some rest! You deserve it!! Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment