Well... I actually don't know what I want to say. I'm slightly annoyed I guess... but I dunno if it's just me being sensitive or if I just let it pass.
I also just didn't feel like writing...
I had a decent day. But sometimes the tone in stuff you write is a lot colder than I think you intend it to be. Like your choice of words to say stuff was still on your mind and you can't commit... was just... offputting. And I know work has been mental for you and you're going through a lot based on what was said about "what's next"... but as the 'ka was saying... talk to TS. I'm sure he can help. I suggested it before she did too!
What I wanted to say to you though was that I had a decent appointment with the docs. She said that my levels have come a long way from what it was at the hospital and that she doesn't think I need to renew my prescription and to just keep monitoring whilst off it. I just wanted to share that with you but felt like I couldn't today. Instead, I thought I'll try a light hearted pic of a haircut. Didn't get anywhere with that either.
I know I told myself to never go to sleep feeling annoyed with you or something like that but technically... this is me telling you. I don't blame you, you have a lot on your plate, and I'm just feeling what I'm feeling. There's no right or wrong to any of it. But if I seem off tomorrow, I apologise in advance (not that you'll even see this to understand). Thank god we don't have a catch up in the calendar huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment