Today's the first day where I actually didn't want to talk to you.
I know you had things on your mind but even with the workshop cancelled, you didn't bother to reinstate the catch up. I was still kinda holding my annoyance in that you just didn't even ask how the doctor's appointment went.
If I didn't ping you a QQ message, would you have even messaged me at all today? Just felt like you weren't interested in anything. I get it after being told that there might be nothing further work wise but don't shut me out like this. I know it's unintentional and you're just reacting the best that you can but I dunno... something just felt very off.
I guess I'm just a little sad... and now I'll end up bringing this with me to my weekend which is going to be so manic... with my badminton tournament and trying to juggle O... it's going to be a full on day. Bet you'll be off the radar the entire weekend as well. And yet... even with all that... I hope you are okay.
No comments:
Post a Comment