Saturday, November 19, 2022

Nine

'Nine-nine'! (had to... though will happen again at ninety nine... if I get there!)

What an exhausting day!! Early morning followed by a whole day out with the tournament and tracking everything and everyone... it was nuts! O was well behaved! I snuck him in so that he wouldn't be home alone all day and he did amazingly well! I've not had a chance to check photos to see what images there are of him on there but it was a good day!

Though, on top of the tournament, I had dog girl message me... to basically say that with everything she's going through, that she's not interested atm. Basically with the lay offs and her sister's dog on the verge of "going" she's a bit too emotional to take on anything new but she did ask me an interesting question which I gave her a response to and then followed that up with something else... dunno... might never eventuate to anything. I say interesting but it's more a question to myself as to why I didn't.

On a side note, someone else has been messaging me but it's super dry... not really sure I want to go there.

One thing I will say is that OKC is basically a scam. My trial period with the app is now over. As in the period that I paid for. The moment that expired, my profile is now showing me as having 24+ likes. So the day before, no likes, but today when it expired, suddenly, 24 likes? yet, I would need to pay and see it? I call BS! I think I'm officially done with the app. Too many virtual travellers and it's just exhausting.

All said and done... it's been a crazy long day. I'm running on fumes and I still have so much to do tonight before I sleep... I've not caught up on anything I wanted to catch up on... I did finish The Good Fight finally! And the final scene of it must have been filmed super recently. Though, what I loved about the final episode... was that it tied the opening scene sequence for the series together with the entire show. Thought that was pretty clever! Anyway... till tomorrow. Still secretly hoping you'd show up to a movie but I just know it won't happen... Hope you're at least not spending the entire weekend in bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment