This morning I suddenly really just... missed you. So when you reached out later in the afternoon, it was just what I needed. I had so much to tell you since Dog girl messaged and then I actually had another girl message me. Not sure if I'm keen on it but I'm just chatting with her for now.
I also realised my trial period was over and as soon as that clocked over, it showed I had a lot of likes and a lot of random intros that never showed before. It's just their way of trying to scam me into using their platform again!!
And after I got through to you, I was really thankful for the advice. It changed something drastically for me. It got me a number :)
I was happy to hear that you weren't stressed! I was worried that the wrap up of the project was taking a toll on you as well as your contract situation. Though, to be honest, I actually don't know your end date. Will have to ask you tomorrow.
I'm hoping I wake up okay tomorrow though. I'm feeling a little feverish and I think the drop in weather has gotten me a cold. Will see if I can fight this.... but means I really should sleep early!! (yet here I am... watching TV).
I saw that Disenchated came out (the movie)... sooooo curious as to how good or bad it'll be. I loved the first movie. But I'll need to watch it when I'm a bit more awake. I did go and watch Confess, Fletch today. I enjoyed that!
Anyway hopefully speak tomorrow. Love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment