Monday, November 21, 2022

Eleven

So... I've felt like crap all night. Not 100% sure why but I also struggled to sleep. Some how managed to like strip everything off in the middle of the night as well which was totally bizarre!

I had almost every meeting cancel on me except one... and honestly... took some time to myself to try and perk up.

Even O thought something was wrong cause I kept going back to bed every moment I got.

I had zero energy going to badminton... but after I got there, played a few games, I suddenly started to feel a lot better. By the time I had finished, the dizziness stopped and things actually started to feel good. Got home, took O for a walk and felt great actually.

Was messaging dog girl as we were out for a walk as well. Still don't know where I want to go with that but we'll see.

That leads us to now... when I found out you're still in the office!!! Well, as I'm still chatting to you now... I'll leave this post here as it is. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment