Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Twelve

I feel horrible. And it's not because of the lack of sleep or anything, but it's more because I didn't even realise that Friday was technically your last day! The way you were talking about Monday etc made me think you still had until the end of this week! I'm so sorry for not paying more attention!! :(

Though, I did try and stay up with you as much as I could despite having low BP and feeling rather tired... but honestly, I didn't mind too much. I got a playful side of you I hadn't seen in a while. And the randomness of some of the things we talked about was great!! Not to mention the pics were pretty funny :) I miss those the most.

Today though I was kinda on struggle street. Thankfully the morning was relatively quiet and it wasn't raining so O got some outdoor time and I got some much needed fresh air! The client calls weren't too bad but the back to backs in the afternoon were a killer. Thankfully broken up when TS needed to board his flight and we cut the last call short.

Though, I still helped my other bro with some work this evening so I'm finding I'm definitely spending more time outside of work hours on work and then there was the whole debate with timesheets. Will have to see how that plays out!

Can't wait till hear about how your dinner went. Hopefully all good things!

No comments:

Post a Comment