Friday, November 25, 2022

Fifteen

I think you broke me. There were so many opportunities for you to rectify the situation but you chose to be stubborn.

You could have used the information a different way like "it was brought to my attention" but instead, you named and shamed me. You basically ratted me out. Yet, you don't see it as a problem or something you should apologise for. I don't know if I can actually move on from this.

Giving it till the weekend to see if you would respond to the big reply that was sent before we both got called into a meeting with the 'ka. Right now, one of the yeses is a maybe. In essence, you can't even apologise to make me feel better. It's a pretty shitty feeling... to feel so insignificant... not even worth an apology.

Posting early cause i don't even know if i feel like writing anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment